Mac version

Thomas Ruellan thomasr at atl-engineering.net
Tue Oct 11 13:31:36 CDT 2005

Hi,

We do the authoring on PC and MAC with Director on both platform. When the
projector is run on the MAC with director and xtra installed it's ok. But
when run on another MAC without director and without Xtra installes, it
crash...

So, i suggest you to try to install the xtra package on your mac and see
what happend. If it works, then you are in the same case as me. Something is
done in the OS system when the Xtra is installed that we forgot to put on
our deployed projector.

Bye,
Thomas Ruellan.

ATL Engineering, SA
Tel : (809) 539-6443 - Fax : (809) 537-2748