Fast Allocate

Sims, John ayu8 at cdc.gov
Wed Nov 30 09:54:04 CST 2005

Hi Ed,

If all of the values of all of the fields for all of the records are the
same, I am pretty sure you only need to call SetBlank once.

Psuedocode...

SetBlank
Assign values to fields
For I = 1 to 1000
	iNewRec = DB.AddRecord() (or Call Db.AddRecord if you prefer)
Next

I'm sure Ruslan will correct me if I am wrong.  All that said, if you
are changing just a couple of fields in each record, I think you can
still just call SetBlank once.

Psuedocode...

SetBlank
Assign values for "static" fields