SQL question

Sims, John ayu8 at cdc.gov
Wed Nov 30 09:46:44 CST 2005

Hi Florian,

I'm not 100% sure that Valentina supports this, but the most common way
I know of would be...

SELECT * FROM Customer WHERE NOT Customer.ID IN (SELECT Customer.ID FROM
Customer,PaybackCard WHERE Customer.ID=PaybackCard.Customer_ID)

If that doesn't work, look into the EXISTS keyword of SQL.

Good luck.

-John