SQL Error

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Mon Nov 21 17:27:37 CST 2005

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury of changing it since its an
existing project.  Any work arounds other than using the API syntax?  I
really prefer to stick with SQL for now since this will be paralleling
another app that uses the same structure.

-Chuck
Chuck Neal
CEO, MediaMacros, Inc.
chuck at mediamacros.com
http://www.mediamacros.com
Check out the Developers Mall
Your one stop shop for all your Director Xtra Needs
http://www.mediamacros.net/customer