error -61 and error 32

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:25:16 CST 2005

Hi all,

I'm using Valentina 1.x with Revolution.  I have suddenly started
getting error -61 (Mac OS X) and error 32 (Windows) when trying to
perform a Flush on a local database.  The same routine performed on a
remote database does not cause the error.  Can anyone think of why
this might happen.  I've been banging my head on my desk for hours
now trying to figure this out.  The thing that's weird is that the
same code used to work.  I'm not sure what, if anything, I've changed
to make the error occur.  All I'm doing is creating a read/write
cursor, updating some fields, performing a flush (that's where it
errors), and then closing the database.

 From what I can gather, error -61 is a "write permission" error for
OS X, and error 32 is a sharing violation for Windows.  Any takers?

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally