LoadDump files not selectable

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Wed Nov 2 08:25:31 CST 2005

>>>  I think it needs only set text/text.
>>
>> Vapp doesn't LoadDump with TEXT,TEXT  text/TEXT  TEXT,text or text/text...
>>
>> Sigh :-(
>>

> Have you tried setting the creator to VALA and type to TEXT? The
> creator should not matter, actually. I would check whether the xml
> file is complete.

Thanks for the suggestion. It appears there's something broken in 1.11 as I
had no trouble using loaddump when I used vapp 1.10 with V4RB 1.10 data
files.

Ruslan has indicated that v1 support is dead so I finally just gave up on my
user's corrupted data file. It's now time to figure out my options to
support my installed user base in the coming months and years.

Keith Delong