Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun May 29 10:10:32 CDT 2005

Hello Gunnar,

> Sometimes I think that you are above everyone that you
> answere. I have send in some question about your product. I
> bought both Valentina for COM and RB for about 7 month ago.
> But after I try it and send you some question about how to
> use your product, I got strange and arrogance answere and I
> have never use your product again and probably never will.

I think it is possible you misinterpreted Ruslan's English. Just like it is
clear your second (or more) language is English, for Ruslan, it is also a
second language. He answers questions very, very quickly with more concern
about the technical accuracy of his message than how it is written.

> You have to know that you have create this product and you
> know this product very well but not all your user have the
> same knowledge that you have. My project was plan do use
> Valentina database and I spend some hundred of dollars to buy
> it but never used it, but now it have RB database that was
> always free with RB.

RBDB is not free but a part of REALbasic Standard Edition. If its enough for
your purpose, then you will save money by using it. People select Valentina
for the outstanding benefits that it provides.

> You have to change your attitude.  I dont know if this e-mail
> will be forward to all your customer or not, but I hope you
> will think about this.
> If you humiliate your customer in your answer you will not keep them!

I didn't see anything humiliating in his response to Chuck. He's trying to
sort out Chuck's problem and asking for more information, but perhaps he
isnt exactly answering Chuck's question.

I think you'll find that Ruslan is happy to answer your questions, but it is
very likely that if something is explained in the V4RB reference he will
direct you to that.

Valentina users are among the most international, so it's a good idea to
careflly consider what someone might be trying to communicate rather than
the specific words they use.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software, Inc

Joining Worlds of Information

Deploy True Client-Server Database Solutions
Royalty Free with Valentina Developer Network
http://www.paradigmasoft.com