Daisy-Chaining V4RB Database Opening

Gunnar Jacobsen gunnar at fastpro.com
Sun May 29 15:07:27 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan.

Sometimes I think that you are above everyone that you answere. I have send
in some question about your product. I bought both Valentina for COM and RB
for about 7 month ago.  But after I try it and send you some question about
how to use your product, I got strange and arrogance answere and I have
never use your product again and probably never will. You have to know that
you have create this product and you know this product very well but not all
your user have the same knowledge that you have. My project was plan do use
Valentina database and I spend some hundred of dollars to buy it but never
used it, but now it have RB database that was always free with RB.

You have to change your attitude.  I dont know if this e-mail will be
forward to all your customer or not, but I hope you will think about this.
If you humiliate your customer in your answer you will not keep them!

Best regards,
Gunnar Jacobsen.