[V4MD] getMedia() error

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Wed May 25 20:41:22 CDT 2005

> I'd guess you're using MX2004. See the bug list entry I submitted around
> this issue to Gretchen for all the gory details. MM acknowledges this and
> will fix it in a future update (though all bets are off there)
> <http://updatestage.com/buglist.html#MX> - the entry is titled "list",
> which is misleading as I stumbled across this storing/retrieving #media in
> vList files.

Fascinating. Hard to say if this is the same thing. I'm actually using MX (9.0)
for this particular project. And I'm not really calling a handler in a MIAW,
rather calling a handler from a MIAW. And the handler doesn't return a list, or
return anything actually. But it could all definitely be related.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.