[V4MD2] Publish Windows Projector

Heinrich Ruoff heinrichruoff at gmail.com
Wed May 25 17:09:57 CDT 2005

the Impressario Xtra was quite old
upgraded to the latest version and the problem is gone
(PDFL50.dll isn't included in this release anymore)

new problem:
when I launch my main.exe by another launch.exe from a different folder
the "Runtime Error" occurs again.
probably because the dlls should be placed inside the launch.exe folder?
is there a chance to keep the dlls in the main.exe folder?
wouldn't like to have all dlls in the root of the cd-rom