[V4MD] Mac database failure

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Mon May 23 09:06:22 CDT 2005

Hey Peter,

> scott - this happens also in authoring mode, right? same problem as i
> have very often.
> so there should be the featrure request to ruslan:

Well, I author on Windows, and it never happens because I have the right serial
number there.

> may valentina without licence run in director authoring mode without
> time restrictions and stop working after 10 mins only in projectors?
> as i remember there was this function before...

Good idea. I would also suggest that maybe 1 alert come up in the projector
saying it has stopped working and why? This might prevent foolish people like me
from assuming there is something really wrong with my whole program.

-SR

Scott Runkel
Director of Technology
Hypix Media, Inc.