[V4MD] Mac database failure

peter salomon peter.salomon at gmx.net
Mon May 23 09:53:17 CDT 2005

hi.
scott - this happens also in authoring mode, right? same problem as i
have very often.
so there should be the featrure request to ruslan:

may valentina without licence run in director authoring mode without
time restrictions and stop working after 10 mins only in projectors?
as i remember there was this function before...

peter