[V4MD] problems with importing ascii text

Silversoft silversoft at skynet.be
Tue May 17 16:22:31 CDT 2005

These fields are indeed memo fields.
Your suggestion of mysql gave me the idea to try importing the
data on an sql server and exporting it from there. In sql server,
you can specify the characters you use for row and field delimiters,
including a vertical bar, which helps me out as a row delimiter.

It is not a nice trip, but the most important part for me is now that
I can get my data into Valentina exactly as my client provides it.
I am just thankful that he will only deliver his data 1 time, and not
for every update he does on it :s