Creating on-the-fly-table

Charles Cohen rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Mon May 16 11:05:10 CDT 2005

On 16-May-05, at 10:54 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

On 5/16/05 8:10 PM, "Charles Cohen" <rwc1717 at shaw.ca> wrote:

> I shortened the code to reflect

>   v.StringField("HighA").Value = rs.Field("HighA").GetString()
>   However, the first v.Stringfield call hits the
> NilObjectException...vtable doesn't exist.

So you can see in RB debugger that v is Nil ??

You won't like this....the debugger says that v is a Vtable but if I
try to open it to inpsect the variables...the program crashes...with an
Apple error window appearing.

But you did use it before to create fields as I see.

The above is the reason why I get the NilObjectException when I try and
write to the VTable.
It says its created...but it seems to me it is only partially created...

sunshine at public.kherson.ua

I just sent it off to the above address..Good Luck

Thanks Chuck