VStudio for Win

Igor Gomon giv at tlc.kherson.ua
Mon May 16 10:19:35 CDT 2005

Hi Christopher,

> Why does your ToFromDiskFile example have a variable for gClient?
>
> Are you planning to implement "todisk" and "fromdisk" in Client/Server
> mode, or is there some strange reason why this cannot work?

This feature is already implemented (will be available in the next version)
In both cases "to" and "from"-file is located on server side for now.
But we also going to implement connection-level flag that will allows
you to control this behaviour. By changing this flag you can control whether
file will be uploaded from "client" to "server" via socket connection or
whether
it will be loaded from the local server's path to "server".

But what is the scenario in which you would use this functionality
in Client-Server mode (I mean to/fromFile)?

Igor Gomon
e-mail: giv at tlc.kherson.ua