Copy raw image data from one DB to another

Chuck Neal chuck at mediamacros.com
Mon May 9 13:07:07 CDT 2005

I am still struggling with my export feature with Valentina 1.x

I have a field that contains picture data that is compressed.  I am
trying to avoid extracting it, then reinserting it into another
database.  This is slow, it takes up a lot of RAM if I don't immediately
delete the image, it double compresses the image which could degrade the
quality,  and it seems to throw random errors if I have both databases
open at once.

Is there a way to actually grab the content of the field and insert it
into another database as a raw value (via Director) without having to
re-compress?
--

-Chuck
chuck at mediamacros.com