VXCMD 1.x and Revolution 2.1

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun May 8 17:00:30 CDT 2005

On May 8, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> Actually VXCMD which we produce also should work as RevDB,
> We have together develop API with Revolution guys.

Hmm, I have never been able to swap the VXCMD_macho I downloaded from
the Valentina site with the one in the revdb driver folder.  I tried
updating the version once and couldn't get it to work.  When looking
at the package contents of the VXCMD from the Paradigma website it
doesn't match the revdb VXCMD_macho folder (which has the
VSDK.framekwork).

Are you sure they can be swapped?

> And VXCMD which Revolution have on default also should support
> standard
> VXCMD 1.x functions.
>
> Strange...

I'm using 2.5.1 so this may have changed since 2.1 but Valentina
isn't on by default in Revolution.  You have to use revdb.  To access
the Valentina() calls directly you have to assign the VXCMD external.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com