UTF8

jda jda at his.com
Sat May 7 07:56:59 CDT 2005

>Yes, on Monday we will start new optimization.
>We need put our FAT on cache.
>
>It was bad lack, we have miss this area. So it is not cached now and touch
>disk each time. This slow down a lots.
>

>Also right today I start develop Valentina for Revolution.
>And we will start prepare "Valentina C++ SDK"
>
>Igor will need implement this month SQL load dump and encryption.
>
>Also we plan to add asynchronous talk for client/server, like Postgre have.
>
>This is main points for May.

Hi Ruslan,

It's great you are getting to these, but there are still bugs in
2.0.3 that affect me (and I assume others). These are all filed on
Mantis (some for many months). These include SQL assertion failures,
unicode pathnames, and inability to sort on temporary fields. I ask
that you clean these up as soon as possible so that the basic
functions of Valentina work as they should.

Thanks,

Jon