UTF8

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sat May 7 10:52:38 CDT 2005

On 5/7/05 10:24 AM, "Olivier Vidal" <vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Oliver,

> I saw that there were fewer problems now on the mantis. Good work !
> Do you think you can now begin the optimization of the speed and the
> implementation of UTF8 in V4RB2?

Yes, on Monday we will start new optimization.
We need put our FAT on cache.

It was bad lack, we have miss this area. So it is not cached now and touch
disk each time. This slow down a lots.

Also right today I start develop Valentina for Revolution.
And we will start prepare "Valentina C++ SDK"

Igor will need implement this month SQL load dump and encryption.

Also we plan to add asynchronous talk for client/server, like Postgre have.

This is main points for May.