speed

Claudius Sailer Claudius at sailer-online.de
Sat May 7 08:58:37 CDT 2005

Am 07. Mai 2005 um 08:27 Uhr schrieb Kem Tekinay:

> On 5/7/05 2:17 AM, Olivier Vidal at vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr wrote:
>

>> Franck, Kem, what are the differences between your listboxs and the
>> datagrid?
>>

> Mine works just like the standard ListBox, except that it requests
> data for
> every row that it will display rather than making you load it all
> at once.
> It also handles non-contiguous selections and drag and drop,
> something that
> DataGrid does not currently handle. Editing data works just like the
> standard ListBox, except that all interaction uses your database
>
> In fact, because the Data-On-Demand ListBox is a ListBox subclass,
> you can
> drop it into your project with little modification.
>
> I have an example in my project specifically for V4RB2:
>
> <http://www.mactechnologies.com/pages/downld.html>

The reason why I have to use RB-ListBox is, that I have a column that
shows the result from cell one row higher + - values from actual row.
This is what I have to do for every row. Is this functionality also
supported from your solution?

I also use backgroundcoloring of every second row ;-))

Claudius

--
G4/733 QS / MacOS X 10.4de / RB 5.5.3de/ Valentina 1.10.0 & 2.0.3
Homepage    http://www.ClaSai.de