speed

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Sat May 7 02:27:34 CDT 2005

On 5/7/05 2:17 AM, Olivier Vidal at vidal_olivier at yahoo.fr wrote:

> Franck, Kem, what are the differences between your listboxs and the
> datagrid?

Mine works just like the standard ListBox, except that it requests data for
every row that it will display rather than making you load it all at once.
It also handles non-contiguous selections and drag and drop, something that
DataGrid does not currently handle. Editing data works just like the
standard ListBox, except that all interaction uses your database index.

In fact, because the Data-On-Demand ListBox is a ListBox subclass, you can
drop it into your project with little modification.

I have an example in my project specifically for V4RB2:

<http://www.mactechnologies.com/pages/downld.html>