[ANN} REALbasic/Valentina Training in UK

Guy Jones guy.jones at novaint.com
Fri May 6 10:42:34 CDT 2005

Nova is developing a series of educational seminars to be held in the
UK during the fall.  At this point we are in the planning stage and
would like to define the needs of developers as we intend to develop
these courses based on demand.  At this point we are not considering
a full fledged conference.  These courses would not require a stay as
the courses will only be two hours to half day with only one day
planned.

If you are interested in participating, either as a trainer or as an
attendee we would like to hear from you.  We would like to know what
you would like to learn, what you can teach, when you would like to
have these seminars and if you can travel to London area (one
proposal is to have it at Stansted airport area-home of Ryan Air) and
what you would be willing to pay.  We would like to know your
platform and your own evaluation of your skill level.  If demand is
high enough we can consider local venues.  We would like to know if
there is an interest not only in training but also in hearing
presentations of other developers work.  Naturally these seminars are
open to residents outside of the UK.

After this first level or response, we will further define the
concept via a questionnaire which results from this first
communication.
--

Regards,
Guy Jones