V4MD shockwave package

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu May 5 12:59:42 CDT 2005

On 5/5/05 12:46 PM, "Sean Wilson" <snw at paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Just a quick note - you shouldn't need to download this file unless you're
> intending hosting the packages on your own server.

Absolutely correct.

And in our tutorial is said:
    IF you want run own web-server on local network
    then you need download packages to your own computer.

> It is intended to be auto-downloaded and installed into ShockWave from the
> packages Ruslan has made available.

yes

--------------------

> I have published their Lesson-3 tutorial file and the Windows version of
> the package successfully auto-installs.

> I'm having some trouble running the
> file in my browser that I haven't pinned down yet (it has frozen and
> crashed a few times, and the times it hasn't it won't add/update any
> records in the DB yet, and VStudio isn't connecting through VServer - but I
> can open the DB created locally in VStudio so I can see that the ShockWave
> movie isn't adding records)

Guys, I am very sorry, but one last change
    for Vstudio to support RecID and OID fields

have break Valentina Server.

Igor now work on fixing of bug.
It looks we will need make new builds for all archives
Because fix go into client and server.