V4MD shockwave package

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 5 21:46:59 CDT 2005

Just a quick note - you shouldn't need to download this file unless you're
intending hosting the packages on your own server. It is intended to be
auto-downloaded and installed into ShockWave from the packages Ruslan has
made available. If you follow the instructions about editing your
xtrainfo.txt file and uncheck/recheck the "Download if needed..." box under
Modify -> Movie -> Xtras and view the published file in a browser then the
Mac version (the file you're trying to download) should auto-install.

I have published their Lesson-3 tutorial file and the Windows version of
the package successfully auto-installs. I'm having some trouble running the
file in my browser that I haven't pinned down yet (it has frozen and
crashed a few times, and the times it hasn't it won't add/update any
records in the DB yet, and VStudio isn't connecting through VServer - but I
can open the DB created locally in VStudio so I can see that the ShockWave
movie isn't adding records)

-Sean.