FIXED(?): V4MD 2.0.3fc5

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Wed May 4 12:28:26 CDT 2005

I'm having trouble with the Windows version of this xtra (V4MD 2.0.3fc5 -
Modified: Friday, 29 April 2005, 4:59:04 p.m.). I cannot run the example
Common\Database_CreateCloseOpen without a fatal error on the line of code:
Valentina.logToFile(TRUE, FALSE)
(It seems that if the first parameter is TRUE it will always crash, whereas
if it's FALSE it seems OK)
If I comment this line so that Director doesn't crash, I get an error when
pressing the "Create Database" button: ERROR: ERR_DYNAMIC_SQL_ERROR(<Null>)

Also: can you *please* include version info "branded" into the xtra,
otherwise it makes it extremely difficult to be sure which version I'm
working with (other than modification date)

Thanks,
-Sean.