V4RB 2.0.3fc6 - different difficulties

Robert Nichols robert at formworkdesign.com
Sun May 1 22:22:01 CDT 2005

Ruslan,

I wish I could write and tell you - No Problem!

But I can't. Please tell me the problem is on my end! I can't imagine
how irritating this process must be for you...

I'm still trying to run "table_create" example for class way. 2.0.3fc6
did fix the previous problem with instantiating vDatabase. That works
correctly now.

But, Valentina throws an exception when the client tries to get the
server to create the db:

mDataBase.Create( f, EVdbMode.kDsc_Dat_Blb_Ind , 32 * 1024 )

Exception reports error 532480.

Is there anything you can tell me about this?

Thanks,

Robert