Development Team grow. // Example V2 Database

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Mar 31 00:02:27 CST 2005

On 3/30/05 10:40 PM, "Kurt Klamp" <K.Klamp at t-online.de> wrote:

Sorry Kurt,

I have told that it is good idea to make it.
I did not say that we have made it.

But I have some good news.

We get 3 new C++ developers which will take part in the development of
Valentina Studio together with Jochen. So there is hope that Vstudio will
grow much faster now.

Therefore we have now 4 C++ developers that work on Valentina kernel and
other products. And 4 C++ developers will work on Vstudio.