V4RB2 does anyone have successfully converted dbs?

Eric Ferrer wonderfef at noos.fr
Wed Mar 30 15:19:30 CST 2005

Jon,

> I have converted dbs, and it works fairly well. There are still many
> problems, though, that I have reported that have not been dealt with.
> One is conversion of non-ASCII characters.
Ooops, my db is full of non-ASCII characters...

> I suggest you report this on Mantis and send Ruslan a db that you are
> trying to convert...
I've dealt about my problems with Ruslan.
He told me to wait for a new release, which would come soon.

Another important issue for me is that the current RB plugin can't compile
for Windows.

This makes too many issues for me to test v2.
I've just given up, I'll get back to v2 later...

Thanks for your help
Eric