V4RB2 does anyone have successfully converted dbs?

jda jda at his.com
Wed Mar 30 07:10:21 CST 2005

>I've been struggling with R4RB v2 since yesterday, but I can't convert my v1
>vdb to v2.
>Convert_1_2 crashes after a while
>Dump/load xml does not work...
>
>If you have any clue...
>Thanks in advance
>Eric

Hi Eric,

I have converted dbs, and it works fairly well. There are still many
problems, though, that I have reported that have not been dealt with.
One is conversion of non-ASCII characters. Another, more serious, is
that at least one table seems to be damaged in conversion and I can't
figure out how, because I can't access the data (even though diagnose
says the db is OK).

I suggest you report this on Mantis and send Ruslan a db that you are
trying to convert...

Jon