V4MD 2.0 & Unicode

Alexey Starchikhin ssa at sevenrays.ru
Wed Mar 30 15:50:33 CST 2005

Hello Robert,

>>   I see. :)
>>   My dream, in this case, is to import whole Access file with
>>   different languages in one step. That will be easy now, i think.
>>
>>   But the next step - displaying results in Director, will be more
>>   difficult.  Well, i'll keep experimenting with this matter, and will
>>   publish the results.
>>

>>--
>>Best regards,
>>  Alexey

RB> Well, is there a requirement to use Director? Sounds like you are
RB> saying that it is not an optimal tool for your task and yet you seem
RB> determined to continue using it.

RB> Robert

I'm strong in Director, and i have build own programm engine to easy
accomplish such tasks. It's greate tool, but i've build language
application for the first time, so i never met with such problems
before. Anyway, project is already created in Director, and all i need
is to adopt it to another languages in the future.

 Alexey                            mailto:ssa at sevenrays.ru