Further thoughts on Converting V1 DB to V2 format

Tim James tjames1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 29 09:32:10 CST 2005

Since my last list I have been experimenting with various Db I have had
lying around and it is clear that Db that work in the 1 environment
will not easily input to Convert_1_2.

What would be very valuable is a diagnose utility that applies the
rules/discipline to work in Convert_1_2 to V1 DB.(Diagnose in Valentina
Carbon throws no errors yet conversion crashes)

Or is a better strategy to build a new empty Db in Studio and then
import Data from export from Valentina Carbon - issue of objptrs is of
course the major problem - is there an easy solution to this?

TIA

Tim