Studio bug

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Mar 28 10:02:05 CST 2005

On 3/28/05 5:33 AM, "Kem Tekinay" <ktekinay at mactechnologies.com> wrote:

> I was playing with Studio. I created a new database, defined the only table
> and the fields, then started an Import. After about 10 minutes, I realized
> it was locked up so I force-quit the program. Now I cannot open the files,
> nor can I run any diagnosis on the files.
>
> This isn't terribly important since, as I said, I was just playing, but I
> thought I should report it. What additional information can I provide?

Let me remind that all problems you found PLEASE REPORT via our Mantis issue
tracker:

    http://paradigma.ukrcom.kherson.ua/bt/

First time you will need register

Then choose correct project for your report. You will see in the top right
menu many projects...

Also if you report something that clearly is part of kernel, then report it
into project KERNEL.