Studio bug

Kem Tekinay ktekinay at mactechnologies.com
Sun Mar 27 21:49:26 CST 2005

On 3/27/05 9:33 PM, Kem Tekinay at ktekinay at mactechnologies.com wrote:

> Now I cannot open the files,
> nor can I run any diagnosis on the files.

OK, part of that mystery is solved. When Studio created the files, it left
the extension ".vdb" off of the main file and put ".." in the names of the
rest of the files. By correcting this manually, I was able to open the db,
although my field definitions were gone. I started again with a fresh db.

I notice that, when I open the db, the second column might list the file
twice, even though the second listing appears to be a phantom.

I am trying to do an import from the same ASCII file and it appears to be
locked up again. I wonder if that's because there are more fields in the
file than in my db? And why didn't it ask me about the delimiters in the
ASCII file. Is that in the screen that doesn't want to appear?