update problems

Capra J'neva sonicinema at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 17:05:04 CST 2005

When creating a new database, it would not write
unless the fields & bases were in quotes.  When
reading from it, it won't read without them in quotes.
 Which way is it to be?

So now, when writing back into an existing database
things don't go in quotes?  But I was having trouble
with it that way too...hard crashes.

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>