SQLexecute UPDATE error (V4MD 1.11)

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Fri Mar 25 15:35:42 CST 2005

Hi Ruslan,

I have made no-lock ALL the queries in my application (many many of
them!).
Before now, only some of the queries (the main ones) were nolock.

Everything seems to work! (For now...)

I think you can compile the Windows version... I will do some more
tests during the week-end and I will eventually let you know next week
if there is any problem.

Just let me know when the file is available on the server.

Thank you very much, Ruslan.

Giacomo