SQLexecute UPDATE error (V4MD 1.11)

Giacomo Vernoni giacomo at way-out.it
Fri Mar 25 15:08:55 CST 2005

No, I didn't ignore the 3 parameters... in fact, I had to change most
of my vCursor when I upgraded from Xtra 1.9.7 to 1.11.

Most (not all) of the queries are: 1 (client), 1 (no lock), 2 (random).

All worked with "old" version 1.11, but I will try to make ALL VCURSORS
NO-LOCK and I will let you know.

Giacomo