Valentina 2 for Director?

John Rotondo john at blastoffnow.com
Sun Mar 20 22:25:21 CST 2005

Can anyone tell me what¹s going on with Valentina for Director right now?
I¹m interested in testing it out with Director MX 2004 for Mac, but the
install seems to have been removed from the Paradigmasoft web site.

I¹m under a tight deadline and need to decide on my database solution very
soon. I¹ve heard great stuff about Valentina, but I may have to settle for
Arca if the Mac trial doesn¹t come back in a day or so.

Anyone know when/if this will happen?

As a secondary question, I¹ve seen benchmarks that pit Valentina favorably
against V12, but I¹d like to see how it compares against Arca, since they
are really the only 2 solutions (that I know of) that use SQL to communicate
with their databases. Anyone have input on that?

Many Thanks,
John