VServer problem

Martin Wright martin at kinetix.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 16:44:43 CST 2005

I don't thinks it's reaching the user limit. If you look in the log file
(1st VServer problem message), each connection takes less than half a
second. Plus I have put in a function to keep trying for 60 seconds if
VServer is busy. So it will only reach the limit if 5 or more users stay
connected for more that 60 seconds - which isn't going to happen.

The log file shows up to 10 users successfully connecting then
disconnecting, then something happens.
I tried attaching the log file but it bounces back.

How can I send the full log file?

Martin