VServer problem

Chris Sheffield cm_sheffield at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 07:09:46 CST 2005

I suppose that's possible.  But what would cause the
server to crash?  Rather than causing a crash, I would
think you would just get stuck in an endless loop
because the server would never report that the max
clients had been reached.  Or would it crash if the
max clients had been reached and you tried to open a
database?  We have also had reports of the server
crashing without any kind of an error message at all.
So I'm confused.  Not sure if it's because of the same
issue or not.  For us it seems to happen most often
when our customers are running Mac OS 9 clients.
Don't know if that helps at all or not.

Chris

--- Ruslan Zasukhin <sunshine at public.kherson.ua>