Updating from V4MD v1 to v2

Andrew Sinning andrew at learningware.com
Wed Jun 29 08:39:20 CDT 2005

I have a product out in the world that uses V4MD version 1 (1.9.8).  If
I want to release an update of the product with the latest official
release of version 2, what process will need to be done on the existing
customer dbs when saved for the first time as version 2 dbs?

Because I haven't had any problems with version 1.9.8, until my recently
reported kernel errors, I hadn't planned on updating to version 2.  But
now I am considering it.

Question: What incompatibility hiccups can I expect when I upgrade?

Question: Is the current official release of version 2 as stable as the
last official release of version 1?

Thanks.