test file from Damon

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Fri Jun 24 08:16:37 CDT 2005

On 6/24/05 5:48 AM, "Damon Pillinger" <daisychain at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
>
> I think I am tracking the problem down
>
> When the database is opened and the tables and fields are created
> everything is fine. I can read the schema's as long as the database is
> still open.
>
> But when I close the program, and run it again, as soon as it tries to
> open the database it crashes.

Hi Damon,

First note on your project.

Sergey says that you create tables using

    CREATE TABLE
    ALTER TABLE add field ....
    ALTER TABLE add field ....
    ALTER TABLE add field ....

Why you use so strange way?

Should be just

    CREATE TABLE T1( f1 int, f2 varchar(1022), f3 varchar(1022) )

You have 7 tables, so only 7 commands CREATE TABLE should be sent to engine.