[VNET] Big Problem with select over 2 tables

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Tue Jun 7 15:47:23 CDT 2005

Hi Ruslan,
I still fighting with my alias problem.
I solved the alias problem inside my code,
but now I found a new big problem:

If I use this statement:

SELECT c.record_id, c.companyNumber, s.record_id, s.stableNumber from
company c, stable s WHERE (c.companyNumber = '14587') AND (c.record_id
=s.masterRec_id)

I get the same values in both record_id-columns.
The column with the stable recordID (s.record_id) contains the recordID from
the company record (c.record_id).

What I have to do, that I get the recordID form the company record and from
the stable record in the same result record?

Thanks for your help,
Carsten