How can I use the "AS" Operator in an SELECT-Statement

SoftIl softil at onlinehome.de
Fri Jun 3 14:49:14 CDT 2005

>> Hi Ruslan,
>>> AS work only in 2.0
>> and when will V 2.0 of VNET be available?
>
> I think 1.5-2 months yet
Wow, that sounds god.

>> Is there any other way to change the column name in the result table?
>
> no
:-(

>> In my real select statement I get 2 columns form 2 tables with the same
>> name:
>>
>> SELECT c.record_id, c.companyNumber, s.record_id, s.stableNumber from
>> company c, stable s WHERE (c.companyNumber = '14587') AND (c.record_id =
>> s.masterRec_id)
>>
>> I've got 2 columns 'record_id' in the result table.
>> How can I access to the record_id from company table and to the record_id
>> from stable table?
>
> Use access by index
>
>    field( 3 )
This is not so easy. Because I've got wrote an VNET-DataProvider.
In my common programm code, I havn't direct access to Valentina objects.
I have only access to the .NET-DataTable.
So I have to write an AS-converter in the VNET-DataProvider class that can
translate it.

Best regards,
Carsten