canvas properties

Jules Jacquot jules.jacquot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 27 12:39:03 CDT 2005

on the left side of RB there is a window's control where in it you
can find on the third line three buttons control

from left to right : Placard control, Imagewell control and canvas
control

canvas control like all controls has properties. It is dragged in my
window's IDE.

whith a querry at the mousedown.events.action  of canvas control my
ide or app quit without messages.

may be it is my mistake. But i don't see where

best

jules