Anyone using Valentina for WebSiphon with WS 2

Bob Raycher raycher at ccsmac.com
Sun Jan 30 15:35:59 CST 2005

Lynn,

There is not much activity on the Websiphon list. If I were starting over I
would probably use PHP. I have quite a bit invested in Websiphon and it has
not let me down.

Ideally I would like to use both, but if WS 3 is delayed much longer I may
be forced to convert everything to PHP.

Bob Raycher
Creative Consulting Services
http://www.ccsmac.com/