Anyone using Valentina for WebSiphon with WS 2

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Sun Jan 30 11:20:18 CST 2005

Hi Bob,

> No I haven't been able to get a copy of WS 3. I am really
> interested in trying it as I am in the process of converting
> to OS X, but everything is done with WS 2 and I would rather
> not have to convert all the existing sites to PHP.

What is your sense of the current user community? It seems like WebSiphon
has all but disappeared with all of the other options now on the market
(Blueworld certainly took a thrashing with Lasso!), but I don't participate
in any company run mailing lists from Purity.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC