update Valentina DB

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Wed Jan 12 09:39:39 CST 2005

At 20:57 11.01.2005, you wrote:
>for example script in Director:
>
>myCursor = db.query("INSERT INTO Artikel (ArtikelNr,Name, Beschreibung)
>VALUES ('136428744', 'Fleece','bla bla bla', Null);")
>
>UpdateRecord(myCursor)
>
>Valentina Error 2 Why?

Hi Beatrice,

it looks like you're using my Valentina DB class, hence Ruslan
mentioned that a db.query() call does not exist in Valentina ;-)
Anyway, I think the problem is just the ";" at the end of the
SQL statement, it looks like you're importing queries from a
SQL dump from, say mySQL. It should work if remove the semicolon.
And make sure you're using the latest V4MD 1.x version.

Martin.

Martin Kloss

Skype me 24/7: callto://martinkloss

Like the author? Buy the book: