update Valentina DB

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Jan 12 10:26:54 CST 2005

On 1/12/05 1:50 AM, "Beatrice Engemann" <Beatrice.Engemann at gmx.de> wrote:

> why?  are there different possibilities without VServer?

Why you think that Vserver 1.x can do this ?
It also require separate SQlExecute calls.

> I wanted to use a simple text file as updates.
> With which instructions can one otherwise converted?

You mean that you have TEXT FILE with many INSERT statements ?

You can self in LOOP read query by query (searcing for ;)
And do each query with SqlExecute()

If I not mistake this feature present in the viSQL utility

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com