mac projector from a pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Tue Jan 11 10:02:54 CST 2005

Martin,

Thanks for your advice. All duly noted. In fact, my reasons are exactly as
you mentioned. I only have a windows licence for director but need to be
able to create a cross platform cd. I will make sure I extract and test all
the mac files that I create from my pc on a mac. (As I understand it, I need
Roxio Toast on a mac to create the hybrid cd any way).

Thanks again.

Simon