mac projector from a pc

Simon Neaves mail at simonneaves.com
Mon Jan 10 17:47:34 CST 2005

Yes, that makes sense.

This is what I found in the director help file

Macintosh Xtras must have both a data fork and a resource fork. These two
fork files aren't supported on Windows. For each Macintosh Xtra extension,
two files are created: one for the data fork and one for the resource fork.
The names for these files must be the same as the original Xtra extension
name with a suffix: ".data" for the data fork and ".rsrc" for the resource
fork. Both of these files are placed in the /Cross Platform
Resources/Macintosh/Xtras/ folder of the Windows Director installation.

but how do we get these files?